Off Topic Just for fun...."BUSSE-isms"

are you thinking of this one? Pokey1 pic:
BusseSkeleton.jpg
Full print Tshirts with this ad would be bad A$$...

@Leonardo63 said this not too long ago and it stuck with me, not a direct quote

When people compare their relatively cheaper knife to Busse

“I’ll put my Busse in a vise and you can have as many whacks at it with your knife as you want, but when you’re done I get to do the same to yours”:eek:

I think we all know how this scenario would play out:D

I've said this before...

Busse knives and their warranty is like Deciding to buy a corvette with cash. You go to the dealership, pick out the one you want, pay the salesman, and right before you drive away, the dealership manager walks up and says...."if you like it and want to really test her out, there is a demolition derby right down the road...if you tear her up, we'll fix her for free or give you another, or what you spent towards a different one"

Then you win that derby, while only getting a few scratches in the paint.

^^^ Great analogy...but Busse's are better than Corvettes in at least ONE VERY MAJOR WAY...

BUSSE's help you score babes!;)

Oh, wait a minute....:confused:

Vettes are good for that too! :cool: Nevermind...:oops:

"I was trying to quote Rob's post here but failed bigtime."

I agree 100% Robdude. That would make a great T-Shirt print. I don't think I could say no to one of those and there's no Infi in it either.
Surfsidemel

If this BA3 sheath is a Bad-Ass and the Shaker sheath is the AS-Ass and the AD sheath is the AD-Ass, what will we call the one for my 3Finger?
-Idahoskunk circa 2004 (paraphrased). Regarding Dwayne Puckett(armoralleather) famous sheaths.

Back