Just Got Back From The Gathering In Vegas

Hey Joe, it was great meeting you! I liked the show so much I signed up for a table for next year.

Joe,
That is a great knife! I got to have a really nice conversation when he came by my table to chat. He showed me the hideout before he delivered it to you and I agree it is amazing! His work is stellar.

I also enjoyed getting to see the Hawks. Really enjoy their work and appreciate how they strive to push the mechanical envelope in the knife world. Great guys too!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in person, I was stuck at the table most of the time. Maybe next year!

Joe,
That is a great knife! I got to have a really nice conversation when he came by my table to chat. He showed me the hideout before he delivered it to you and I agree it is amazing! His work is stellar.

I also enjoyed getting to see the Hawks. Really enjoy their work and appreciate how they strive to push the mechanical envelope in the knife world. Great guys too!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in person, I was stuck at the table most of the time. Maybe next year!

Definately I look forward to meeting you :)

The Hawks rule, I always spend a lot of time with Them :)

Back