JUST GOT MY V-GAR SYSTEM!

On Monday I ordered the V-Gar system with the V-Gar 2 belt. UPS droped it off yesterday. What a great system! I am sure that everyone in this forum is familiar with it so I won't post a review, But I will say that like all of James' systems every peice is well thought out and designed compliment, and function flawlessly with other parts of the system as well as with other peices of JSP gear(I'm sensing a pattern here).

I think I will call next week and order a V-Gar 3 belt.(anyone else have one of these?)

If you have been interested in the V-Gar, but have been undecided, you should call Blade Rigger and talk to James. He has some unique insights into concealment and self defense, and will take the time to explain the philosophy behind his tools.

It's funny how you mention the V-Gar 3 belt, as I've ordered one from James, and have been wearing it for about a month now. I'm planning on writing one of my whimsical reviews on it soon...

But for now let me say that it is a HEAVY DUTY leather belt, with thicker seams and stitching than the V-Gar 2 belt. Actually, everything seems thicker all the way around, with a sturdier zipper and , to me anyway, thicker ballistic nylon.

Dressier ( "Why, my name is G...Mr. G." ) and it does have the advantage of not looking like a "tactical" belt.

Only con: the whole velcro deal. If you wear button fly jeans, prepare for a long RRRIIIIIPPPP sound every time you undo the belt to go pee pee. Or, in my "what if" fantasy brain, let's say that Jennifer Lopez spots me sauntering down the boulevard ( Hey, it can happen. ) and, of course, she is immediately attracted to me. We talk, and one thing leads to another, and we decide to rendevous at the local Motel 6. Hungrily, she proceeds to rip off my clothes, and when she gets to my pants, she gets puzzled when she gets to the belt. What the? she asks, her sexy eyebrow rising devilishly. Uh, just open it like a blood pressure cuff, I say, my voice all husky.

BLOOD PRESSURE CUFF??!! Instantly, the beautiful curvy Jennifer Lopez is out the door, and poor ol' pitiful me is left standing there...

But, that's the only bad thing about the belt. Other than that, it's the sweetest, and I can honestly say that any proud owner of a manrikigarrote should have one.

More later...

Back