Just had a accident at the shop

Slightly "off topic" but it is impossible for those of us who are not American to understand the widespread and vehement opposition to universal healthcare that exists in the U.S.A.
All other developed countries have universal healthcare and there is absolutely no movement anywhere to revert back to private healthcare. This alone should be enough to convince any doubters that American can do better than it's current unfair and onerous healthcare system.
roland
Hear, hear! I worked for a Universal Healthcare Bill campaign in CA about 15 yrs ago, it was AMAZING how much sleazy stuff happened to defeat that bill, including inaccurate and deceitful articles published in newspapers which were owned by individuals who also were involved with drug companies and insurance companies, etc. Healthcare in the US is all about $$. Interestingly though, here in MA we now finally do have universal coverage! Why? Because it was costing the state too much money to try to patch up people who were a mess, due to their not getting regular and ongoing healthcare! Go figure.... Anyway Ban I'm glad your finger is healing up well, and +1 on the high-tech bandages, I've used em too, they are worth the few extra bucks!

Norcalblacktail mentioned my toe but the quote didn't show up...

Funny you should mention that, I just dislocated it again, while I was climbing a ladder lifting a sky-light up on to a roof.

It always strikes at an inopportune moment.

But it was at my friends place in LaHonda. The last three times I've driven up there I saw black tail deer near the road.

I think I heard that the bow hunting season has started or is starting soon.

His neighbors get pissed off if we shoot guns there but a bow should be no problem.

If you are interested you can get permission to hunt, especially if you can get a trophy mounted for his wall.

It is pretty much almost all healed up. Thanks for asking.

Pretty much all healed up. Everything that was missing has pretty much grown back. Even the finger print is starting to take shape. The human body is pretty amazing.

6189943461_de43228b52_b.jpg

Back