Just in time for hunting season!

I like the traditional look with a modern blade steel. The handle looks appropriately shaped and sized for a hard-working knife as well.

BTW, I spent two weeks up in Wmca in August on a wildfire crew for the BLM. You live in a beautiful part of the country.

Actually, I was lucky enough to stay at the Red Lion...when I wasn't sleeping on top of the truck. Yeah, I was on the Clear Creek?Sonoma fire for a few days. Worked sixteen hours on the Dutch Flat (I think) fire, then got sent out to do structure protection on Clear Creek, and ended working another twenty-two hours on that. Have a good time hiking.

Stag handled 3 1/2" 10V blade with dovetailed nickle silver bolsters and file worked spine. One of my most popular designs the "Companion".

What do ya think?

stagcomp.jpg

Burke,
Were you camped out at the school? That is just down the road from me. The fires in Sanoma canyon and Clear Creek were right by me as well. We go hiking out there quite a bit. In fact heading out tomorrow with my boys on a hike in the Sanoma's.

Thanks for the feedback!

A nice knife. I like the clip point blade, and that is a comfortable looking handle, not to mention a nice piece of stag.

Moved to more appropriate forum.

Very nice! I really do like the Clip Point profile, but the Nickel Silver Bolsters are also very nice....thanks for the picture!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Nice little knife made out of a great steel. Stag is one of my favorite handle materials. All together a pretty nice design.

Back