1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Just My Yearly SARsquatch Request

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by TrailWolf, Mar 29, 2020.

1. TrailWolf

TrailWolf

Apr 13, 2009
    Just wanted to say that at the end of every week, I say a small prayer to the High Hog begging that they'll be bringing back my much beloved SARsquatch one of these Wednesdays at 9PM...

The handles, the thickness (thinness!) and that wonderful flat blade shape were just perfection. Even that baton-chewing swedge is missed. I would trade my first born piglet for some tan canvas and desert sage goodness.

I got my hogmuk and tank buster on steroids (bunker buster) wishes answered. I hope one day my prayers for this fine piece of pork will come true as well.

I don't post much any more, but lurk with the best of them - on a more serious note, I hope you all are staying safe and healthy in these truly unbelievable times.

luethge, dman62, lmcq784 and 7 others like this.
  2. tuica

tuica Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    BG SARSquatch perhaps? Have to do some alteration. Can’t just replicate the original. Collector impact, and all of that.

PS - I have two 2008 models. You please stay healthy also.

luethge likes this.
  3. Wharn

Wharn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Forsaken Sarsquatch

luethge likes this.
  4. bmilla35

bmilla35

Aug 29, 2007
    Not getting any past version of the SARsquatch as they were offered is one of life's biggest regrets.

I'll stand right behind you in line for whatever they offer with the SARsquatch name in it.

5. Robocarullo

Robocarullo Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2006
    There are a few older blades I was around for but simply didn’t have the bacon or scrapple for when released.

#1 SARsquatch
    #2 Skinny ASH1

+1 on the next Squatch release

6. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I really don't get all this SARSquatch love. I bought a tan SARSquatch in the 2008 Humpoganza and I've never even used it. It's just sitting there gathering dust. When I think how much I would have had if I'd invested that money in stocks....

uGAshooter likes this.
  7. uGAshooter

uGAshooter Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2016
    The Sarsquatch feels great in hand, but the large choil limited its use for me. A choiless Sarsquatch would be up there with the “perfect camp knife” crowd.

tuica and luethge like this.
  8. luethge

luethge Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2017
    Choilless + swedgeless + .20 stock please !!!!!

uGAshooter likes this.
  9. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    [​IMG]

uGAshooter, luethge and tuica like this.
  10. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    May the odds be ever in your favor :)

SARsqatch_variant-BLADE2010_3.jpg

11. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    That is one of those blades that still haunts me. I should never have let that one escape the my grasp. If you ever decide you don’t need that one anymore let me know.
    Garth

Jaxx, uGAshooter and Busto like this.
  12. amflud

amflud Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2009
    This thread just reminded me that I have a SARsquatch.

uGAshooter likes this.
  13. Robdude

Robdude Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2015
    I second this...

14. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    I have one too.:D:thumbsup:

15. fbusmc

fbusmc

Jan 28, 2008