1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Just ordered my second Becker. BK14.

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Noswad0208, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Noswad0208

Noswad0208

Sep 8, 2014
    Along with scales. :D

I was impressed with dad's BK24 we got him for Christmas, so I decided to get a 14. Gonna give it a test run when I get it with coating on, then strip and force a patina with mustard striping so it can be my BK9's little brother. :D

2. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Very useful blade! Here's mine
    [​IMG]

3. Murphnuge

Murphnuge Moderator Moderator

Feb 27, 2010
    They're handy little devils. After losing a couple BK14s I figured I'd pick up a 24 as a replacement. It's been in my front pocket ever since.

4. Noswad0208

Noswad0208

Sep 8, 2014
    Timmy, is that patina from the BBQ sauce? :D

5. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    Yes!!

6. tinfoil hat timmy

Aug 21, 2014
    Yesiree! Couple chopped up apples mixed in for good measure. That sauce though... Something about it just loves that Becker 1095.....

7. Ethan Becker

Ethan Becker Moderator Moderator

Sep 1, 1999
    Hey Noswad.....

Thank you for your continuing support......, Glad you like my blades...... I do appreciate your business....

Ethan

8. Noswad0208

Noswad0208

Sep 8, 2014
    @Timmy, Cool.

@Ethan, Thank you for designing such awesome knives! Next on my list is either a 16 or a 10. :D

9. slambo32

slambo32

Mar 19, 2007
    Im new to the Forum.
    Tim, Im loving that blade ,But your user name has me rolling on the Floor!!!

10. tinfoil hat timmy

Aug 21, 2014
    I just think a bit further outside the box than others, and am not afraid to share what I find... Some of my immediate relatives think that "theories" make you crazy. So I'm turning into the skid.

11. Noswad0208

Noswad0208

Sep 8, 2014
    I actually made a tinfoil hat one day.

Even wore it around the house just to make my family think I'm even more weird than they already do.

Then my dog broke it :mad:

12. slambo32

slambo32

Mar 19, 2007
    Some of the best people i know think outside of the box

13. edh3007

edh3007

Sep 26, 2014
    I went a little crazy for Christmas presents. I bought 5 -yes five- BK14s, 2 sets of scales, and a BK24 for myself. Really wanted a 16 for myself, as Ethan may remember.
    But it was fun. We sat around doing paranoid wraps, installing scales, and all of a sudden it turned into a big build your own EDC bag fest. Those projects -at least some of them- are still in progress!
    Cheers, Ed

14. Noswad0208

Noswad0208

Sep 8, 2014
    Are paranoid wraps on knives that you put in a BOB? :p :D

15. tinfoil hat timmy

Aug 21, 2014
    great minds think alike sir. Turns out though, my wife's family is SOOOOO much more accepting of things that I do and say than my own. So I have that going for me.

You find more cool stuff there. The inside is usually picked clean. ;'/

16. Noswad0208

Noswad0208

Sep 8, 2014
    You never know when you might need some foil to block out those Russian brain waves, man. :D

And yes, the outside of the box is where ALL the good stuff is. Found some Aligator jerky out there one time. :p