Just ordered my VTAC

I have no self control. I joined the collector's club maybe a week and a half ago. I have had my Rainier Scout in my possession for mere days. Now, at 1:20AM, instead of sleeping, I am ordering a VTAC from brigade Quartermaster.
Glockman, this is partially your fault. More than once you have raved about this model. I have been brainwashed by you.
The rest of the guilt falls on Andy's shoulders. When talking to him yesterday, he highly recommended the VTAC as a companion to my Rainier Scout, the beast to my Scout's beauty. Those of you who have read my posts know how enamored I am with my Scout. I have no doubt that the mad dog side of me will be equally as thrilled with my VTAC.
Of course, seeing it on the History channel Tac to Prac show about 567 times on Tivo also took a toll. :)
Well, within 14 days, according to the website, I will have one of those bad boys, as well.

I've got to agree. I just returned from Iraq.....gonna go back in a few weeks, But the particular job I'm working lends itself perfectly to use the VTAC as an extraction and eggress tool. My addiction was started by the R Scout as well :D I became a member, bought it and within 1 week of handling the Scout bought a VTAC....hopefully it'll get here before I leave. Thanks Andy for such incredible craftmanship and of course the service from ATC on the R Scout was incredible.

Hutch

What really appeals to me about the VTAC is that it is both a tool and a weapon. so, you have either a great breaching tool that could perforate bad guys when needed to, or a great self defense hawk that can open windows the easy way.