Just Out!

I had a request to post these for your review and enjoyment.
9aa.jpg

7aa.jpg

5aa.jpg

2aa.jpg

11aa.jpg

TERRIL,
Those are awesome!!! The Dominator is gonna be a crowd pleaser but I am standing in line for one or more of each! :D PLEASE tell us that the BK&T 7 is gonna be available in that style!?!?:eek: Looks to be the "desert edition" . . . is that a GRAY coated blade?

Where and when I can not tell you. I can say that I'll end up with a few in MY pocket!
Dexter, glad to see you made it home.

Thank you, Terrill...I rolled in about 1:30 this morning. Still tired as heck but had a great time at the show.

Love your pics, awesome as usual! I really wanna hear more about that snazzy BK&7! That thing looks awesome.

They all look great! The Dominator looks like a real purpose built tool! And i am glad they went for the carving on the Aftermath.

tip up or down on the Dominator? i would guess down.

Thanks Terrill for the great pics. Terrill did a fantastic job on the new brochure pics for the Camillus catalog front cover! WOW. Terrill did some of the other pics also on the inside.

Here is a little on the power assist knives.
DOMINATOR:
Blade steel CPM S30V, finish will be stone wash tumble like the CUDA MAXX Blades . The handles are 5/32 thickness approx, 6al4v titanium. Handle finish will be satin peen for good grip. Other handle finishes may come later. (ask WILL) Blade length 3.6 inches. Opening can be achieved from either the flipper, or the thumber.
Lock: IBL (integral bar lock) Cut from the frame for good strength like the CUDA MAXX.
Weight 3.5 oz approx.
Overall length 8 inches approx.
Speed of opening fast!!!!(SMACK).
This is a new patented design by Bill Taylor (opening system). The knife was design by Darrel (me).
The opening system is controllable when opened. The owner can hit the knife and bump it as much as they want and it will NOT open until the blade is at least 20-30 degrees towards the open position.
By Bumping the knife I mean on the side of the knife.
The Dominator knife is build like a tank and is completely tight and first rate.
Camillus has taken the level of factory knives up another notch with these knives! Excellent!

AFTERMTAH
Blade steel D2. (ask Will for the blade finish).
Blade length 5.5 inches aprox. This blade has a high grind for ultimate cutting, and slicing.
Handles are 6al4v titanium with French gray finished pockets and satin finished faces for the flame carving. The handles are 5/32 thick approx, at the crown. This handle is domed (rounded to fit your hand). The outside of the frame is satin finished also. (Excellent)
Over all length 11.35 aprox
Lock IBL.
Speed is once again fast (adjusted) for this knife with controllable opening system from Bill Taylor's patent.
Just flip and smack!

The other knives above are excellent also.
The Becker's are great! Mr Fennell will update you all on the Beckers when he returns. The Fisk has a great fit and finish and is light and wispy for excellent control!

Altogether a great line up for 2003!
MORE TO COME!

Delivery will be soon. As for pre - orders Please ask Will when he returns.

I just talked to Wallace Fennell and he thought the Desert Camo one would be out in a couple of weeks. This one was the BK7 and the top one was the BK10.

Originally posted by Darrel Ralph
The knife was designed by Darrel (me).

Darrel,
As usual, your designs ROCK! I had kind of sworn off buying any more prodos this year but SCRATCH THAT!!:D I love the Dominator! I am trying to wrangle my way into getting one ASAP! The Aftermath is a given. I could not afford the custom last year but, thankfully, I'll be able to SWING the prodo in more ways than one!;)
Thanks to Darrel for designing the good stuff!
Thanks to Will and Wallace for bringing it to the masses!!
KUDOS TO ALL!!:D :D :D

I want em all, but can't afford em all :(

prolly end up with an Aftermath and a BK10, if that, I assume we can expect the Aftermath to be on the pricey side like the MAXX ($150 range).

I think with the extra work on the Aftermath the price point will be higher. I am sure Will can supply all this information when he returns!

Put simply, that Dominatory is HOT! I really like this design. Ergonomic, Utilitarian, and Aethetically pleasing. Of course, I'd want to get the handle anodized fruity tooty...:D

That tootie fruity anodized version may be in the cards?
Will has all the info when he returns.
Glad you like it.
I love the SNAP!!!!!!!!!

Hey Big D! I wasn't trying to imply that Camillus will offer it in Tootie Fruity. I was just saying that I'd find someone to redo it in tootie fruity. :D I do hope it's an option with Camillus though. Poor old Willie boy is going to be bombarded with e-mail when he gets back.

Yeah, I want one of dem tooty-frooty anodized Doms! :D

Seriously...the Maxx is a great knife, so is the Aftermath. But I think the money is on the Dominator. GREAT size with great materials, and assisted opening to boot. Talk about a really kewl EDC piece for the masses. I'm really excited about this one!

Back