Just pix of knives

2O8WqQQ.jpg

5HYsNeU.jpg

Beautiful knives and pictures on this page !!! crufflers crufflers , love your collection !

Z Zephyr One/Zero can you please tell little bit about the fixed blade on the right in your middle picture,
the one with the two insignias ?
I'm trying to identify another knife and handle and guard looks very much like your knife ( plus, I'm very curious about your particular blade ) TIA!
O9Ju7W.jpg

Beautiful knives and pictures on this page !!! crufflers crufflers , love your collection !

Z Zephyr One/Zero can you please tell little bit about the fixed blade on the right in your middle picture,
the one with the two insignias ?
I'm trying to identify another knife and handle and guard looks very much like your knife ( plus, I'm very curious about your particular blade ) TIA!
O9Ju7W.jpg
It's a vintage Al Mar Special Forces bowie, made in Seki, Japan. Has the 5th SF [Abn] crest. It was pricey, when I snapped it up, 20 years ago. Perfectly compliments the SERE folder. The other crest honors MACV-SOG.

AtsjKxNh.jpg

Last edited:
Please post your pix of knives.No reason needed,Just a place to post your knife pix and look at knife pix.Try to keep the jibber jabber to a minimum please.
8517842134_9cf665980e_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
I have a Carl Shlieper fixed blade with an eight inch blade. 13 inches overall. It has African hunter stamped on the top and handmade hammerforged below. Was wondering if you hsd any information about it? Thank-you. I`ll try to post photos.

Back