Just pix of knives

evCQqvB.jpg

Where in the world did you get this???? I absolutely love it man!!!! How would one go about getting one??

Funny story actually. I haven't collected knives since I was a kid (now I'm 43) and I mentioned to my wife that I wish I still had that old collection. So, two years ago I wake up on Valentine's day morning to find a big box sitting in front of my coffee pot. Inside was this simple empty display case with four shelves and another box with two magnetic bars. She said that she'd been looking all over for a good way I could keep knives again if I wanted to start collecting so after doing the research she decided that magnetic bars would be the way. She said the case had come from someone on Ebay and was green on the outside so she painted it black and thought I could screw the bars inside. At first I wasn't sure but it turned out to work pretty slick! I removed two of the loose glass shelves to fit in the bars and left the other two shelves to hold boxes and odds and ends like tools, oil and a few sheaths. I don't think she realized what she was starting... my taste has gone up quite a bit since I was a kid and the last few knives I've bought have been things like the CRK Inkosi, BM 940-1, BM 765 Ti, and yesterday I just got that Olamic Busker which is why I took a new photo of my case :) Whew... might be time to slow down...

Back