1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Just Recieved My New "Mean Street"

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by B. Miller, Feb 8, 2000.

1. B. Miller

B. Miller

Aug 22, 1999
    I recieved my new Mean Street yesterday, and am very impressed with it. The micarta handles have a pattern of diamond cleats etched into the surface, that not only look good, but affords a better grip.

Question for "Andy": Will the newer 'Badger Attack", and "Steel Heart II" have this same handle configuration? Do you have the prices on the new leather sheaths for the Badger Attack and Mean Street.

2. Andy Prisco

Andy Prisco

Nov 2, 1999
    Hey Barn...glad your pleased with your new knife. The redesigned handle on the Steel Heart II should have the diamond quilted micarta, like you have on the Mean Street. It has also been ergonomically redesigned from its existing pattern and contours.

The Badger will be going under MAJOR redesign...I have nothing to report definitively, but will soon. This will probably include the handles with diamond quilted micarta, at minimum I suspect.

I do not have pricing on individual sheaths yet...but will soon.

------------------
    Andy Prisco, Manager
    Sharper Instinct, LLC
    Phone: 1-201-493-2469
    Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
    Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
    Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.