Just something I want to mention.....

I would like to take this oppourtunity to address a couple of issues. First, I really enjoy this forum....I've been around BF since the first week it started. I have friends here, and would come here even if I wasn't working for CAMILLUS. With the start of our new website last year, we have had a 100 fold increase in email corrospondence with our "end users", and it has taken some "getting used to" on our end. We have totally revamped our customer service dept., and begun to get those folks intergrated into email corrospondence, but it has taken awhile. The situation is MUCH better now, and getting better everyday.

I have "filled in" in the for customer service here on BF since the beginning, and I will continue to do so. My position with CAMILLUS is "Product Manager", which means I get to help define, conceptualize, and bring to market all the kewl new toys. So I am in a unique postition to answer questions regarding new knives. You guys are stuck with me

But, regarding customer service issues, please direct all email to

customerservice@camillusknives.com

If you think it is an issue that I need to know about...maybe it a new model, or something REALLY BAD went wrong....feel free to copy me on the email....

willfennell@camillusknives.com

I will always be availible to help out, but as you guys may have noticed, I'm away quite a bit, and I want to minimize customer service issues/returns issues "falling through the cracks".....so, I'm still here, but please contact customer service when you need customer service.

Thanks guys...you guys will never know how much fun this job really is
:cool:

Hi Will, thanks for being here for us end users.

Here's a suggestion: If you post some pictures of the babes working in customer service, I'm sure their "end user needs customer service help" email volume will pick up considerably and make things easier for you immeasurably. ;)

Hi Will,
Do you think you will ever produce a manual version of the Dominator?The knid like A.G. Russell has.Or are there some contract difficulties preventing it,
Thanks,
ROBB :confused:

Sorry Robb, I think will has moved on to better things, competitive shotgun shooting IIRC. He has not been around in a while, not even sure if he is in any capacity with Camillus anymore, which is sad for us all. Hopefully someone in a position to answer will come along to answer your question, but I don't think it will be Will.

Cerberus :cool:

ROBB,

There are no plans to produce a manual version for Camillus. AGR would be the place to go for what you are looking for.

Rick

Will,

Would you please fill us in on the status of Camillus as a company? Where are you now and where are you headed? Thanks.

Greetings, GMT+7. How are things in Thailand? Calm and peaceful I hope. I was there once in 1970, but I never left Bangkok, much less the hotel room. Well, I was young...

I am sorry, but you have posted your question in a very old thread. Will left the Camillus company quite some time ago. There does not seem to be an official 'company' man here right now.

The best place to keep up to date with the situation at Camillus is the web sites of the local newspaper and TV. Here is a link with the latest news. Many of us are hopeful this great old American knife company will once again thrive.

http://news10now.com/content/all_news/central_new_york/?ArID=80462&SecID=86

http://www.syracuse.com/business/poststandard/index.ssf?/base/business-4/1157188002250070.xml&coll=1

Back