Just takin a head count

I read in Dark's location that he is from the Delta Quadrant. That got me thinkin. How many of you guys are Trekies? I'm one. Like all the shows. How about ya'll. Maybe even Jerry has a set of pointy plastic ears he wears when grinding INFI. LOL. I think I just blacked out for a minute on that thought.

Hi Ryu,

I love Startrek but I'm completely fanatic about Starship Voyager.
No pointy ears for me.

Live long and prosper,

Bagheera

LS Why do you still have your Photopoint address up?, I think Photopoint is dead.

I'm a trek fan. I liked the few episodes I've seen from the new "Enterprise" series.

Been a huge ST fan ever since I was a little kid with my Dad and the original series. Started watching voyager right from the pilot/cast preview back in late December '94(rember that! :)).

Still bitter over Voyager being taken off the air after only seven seasons, but Enterprise is settling in very nicely as a well rounded crew, maybe even better than Voyager did it's first season. It took Voyager a good part of Season I & II before the crew settled down and really meshed together, Enterprise is already past that point, definately a good sign...

I thought all the new ST shows end after 7 seasons. I was sad to see ti go as well. 7 of 9 was mighty freakin HOT. I wanted to lick that suit right off of her. LOL. OOOPS. I've said to much. :eek:

Watched the original when I was a kid (first run, not reruns.) Still have issues with the picture of the dummy head used by Clint Howard in the episode about the "Corbomite device" and "Tranya".

I agree, 7 of 9 was the best thing introduced to the Star Trek realm.

Ryu, you are right on target about how to remove the suit...

Mike

Don't forget they moved her to Boston Public, and she is JUST has umm professional(yeah thats it), as she was on ST Voyager. I think it was two weeks ago (maybe three) she used the best line ever while breaking up with her boyfriend:

<blockquote>
"I've got a fantasic body and a satellite dish, thats good enough for you."
</blockquote>

:D

Count me in as a fan.
For me though, it was all about Data. that guy probably quite literally has more power tools in his little finger than my husband has lying about the house. Be careful about those hair-balls when, um, taking care of 7 of 9's suit.....
Favorite quote:
"I hate it! It's absolutely disgusting!"
"would you like another?"
"Yes please!"

Star Trek Generations, that was a good one :)

or also

Waiving his arm around in front of a magnetically locked door...."Open Sesame!" the door opens, "You could say I have a magnetic personality".

:D

I like Star Trek as well! My true love though is the X-Files because of one perticular female agent.;) :p

Let's see, first there were the female Yeomans on the original.
Then Dianna Troi on TNG.
Next, Jadzia Dax from DS9.
Then B'elanna Torres, Kes and finally 7 of 9 on Voyager.
Now we've got T'Pol. Did anyone see her (Jolene Blalock) on the cover of Maxim? WOW!!!

Yeah, I'm a fan.

don't forget Kira, Worfs chick Kaylar, Esrie Dax, Picards chick Vash, and I thought DR. Crusher was hot too.

Esrie Dax!! Oh man oh man. What a little cutie...

Great choice to continue the character too, her personality added something new to that cast.

Back