just wasted a five pound pot roast

sevenedges

BANNED
So I'm in here on the forums when I hear "Jeff, can you come help me chop up the pot roast."(for bbq sandwiches) I take one fast glance down from the monitor to see my Battle Mistress just staring me in the eyes.
smiling, I say, "sure." walk to the sink to wash off the tuff glide and started whaling on the sucker. Pieces were flying all over the kitchen and the cats scurring to feast on them. before I knew it the roast was toast, almost a powder and it was all over.
Well now its ready to eat so I guess have to set the plates napkins and KNIVES!

Later, Jeff

With your Norman Bates-ish approach to meat slicing, I have only one question.

Was there actually anyone else in the house when you "heard" the request to help carve the roast beast???

roflmao
Mike

------------------
The wise man said, "It can't be done." The fool came in and did it.

Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.

Take the Test...

Way to Go, Sal...

Would'nt it be Cool to see a Cooking TV show where the Guest Chefs used Busse's to dice, chop, de-bone, whack and hack?

-Seth

With your Norman Bates-ish approach to meat slicing, I have only one question.

Was there actually anyone else in the house when you "heard" the request to help carve the roast beast???

roflmao
Mike

------------------
The wise man said, "It can't be done." The fool came in and did it.

Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.

Take the Test...

Sounds like my 1 yr. old's birthday party last Sunday, when, after he bit the cake, my wife said, "Will you cut the cake?" My Busse Combat Basic #9 was itching for the job. It slid through the cake like a hot knife through butter. Uups! I forgot to wipe of the oil left by my Tuff Cloth...Nobody notice.

Taking the kitchen to a Nuclear level,
Van

Downed s pig with my SH-E!

Ok, it was just a ham. But it was whole, bone and all...CHOP! CHOP!

Yours in nuclear meat madness!

DanY

Yeah, I do beleive there was another person in the house at the time of the incident.

However, now that you bring it up, I didn't really see anyone in the kitchen. And well, I live alone and never have any visitors.

Well, I guess I'd better go again, someone needs me to help them pry the fence apart, hack up a few relatively large extremite looking things. And dig a 6' hole on the neighbors side of the fence to store them in for later consuption.

Yeah, maybe a few of us could start a kitchen show we could hack up large chunks of meat. And store them in the deep freeze in the basement.

Later, Jeff

I tried to post a picture of our wedding cake being cut with a Basic 9, with no luck
frown.gif
Boy, they sure do cut cake nicely though.

[This message has been edited by Angry_Wife (edited 06-15-2001).]

Angry_Wife and I cut our wedding cake with my Steelheart-E, not my #9. We also refused to use my mother-in-law's traditional "wedding cake knife" (she has her and her kids names and wedding dates engraved on it.) so I could use my Busse.
smile.gif

Back