K-BOAR Pig Sticker in Green Canvas Micarta

Bubinga K-BOAR is sold.

Waiting to hear back from the folks who emailed me regarding the controversial "thought-it-was-red-but-really-is-brown" linen micarta one.

:D :p

Brown linen micarta K-BOAR is now SOLD. Thanks!

Shappa, I know; I didn't see that design on the website, though. And, I love that he's doing his designs with G-10 now. Plus, have you seen the waiting line in his "orders in" page. Poor guy hardly sleeps as it is. I actually had a very positive experience buying a WSK from him through here. He actually graciously replied to all 50 of my incessently neurotic emails, and put a lot of extra work into the knife at his own suggestion. I wish I could leave him positive feedback here somehow like we do on ebay. :D

yes, the holes are mostly for looks/design...

The next run will be without holes...just to stir things up a bit.

Thanks for all the great comments and feedback, guys! :thumbup:

Good for you Daniel and the many buyers that want that knife right on. I think you got more orders on that one than you could have anticipated. Hey like I said early, it's good for the buyer and the knifemaker.

Keep'em coming we are all waiting for your next big breakthrough design!

OK, thanks. So guys actually hunt wild pigs with a knife?? :eek: :eek: Is that big in the South? Needless to say, I'm clueless on that one.

concentrate on my voice Daniel....The holes must stay...holes are good...yes, holes are good....holes are your friend...must stay....no holes is baaaaaaad....yes, Daniel, baaaaaad. ;)

Thanks for the support, Jack! :thumbup: :D

As I posted earlier:

The knife could be made both ways, with or without holes:eek:

Daniel's willing to make more and his customers happy making either version, congrats to him.

Knifemaker and buyer are happy in the end, great knife at a price the buyer's are scooping up.

With all the replies I am thinking of ordering one myself Daniel. Can you post a picture of one without holes when made.

Plus, are you still taking orders on this knife with or without holes?

Cheers!

Just got my K-Boar from Daniel. :D

This is quite a knife! :thumbup: :thumbup: two thumbs up Daniel. Well done!

Thanks, Cousin Jack! :thumbup:

Glad you like it....got a chance to put mine to the test this week - worked great!

Boar pic:

HogHunt030.jpg

When you see the knife in that picture, it shows the real look of the knife.

:) Big kick ass knife.

Back