K18 in AZ!!

Now that's what I call service!

I appreciate the hi-viz orange interior because I want to insure high accuracy and precision sheathing my blade, because missing the mark with this bad boy could be a life altering event. :eek::p;)

Expect an order for one coming in HOT...headed to your storefront now, thanks Al, Ron :)

Last edited:
The balance is amazing!!. It feel's so light and fast for its size.

You can hold it in one hand and have lots of control. If you're choked up, it feels like it counter balances itself, and it starts to float!!

my ceiling fan might be a 6" by tonight :)

It's hard to see this, but when you're looking down the blade, at the tip you can barely see but it flares out and it gets thicker at the tip, you can hardly feel it with your fingers, but I can see it in the shadows. It's that extra meat behind the tip Nathan was talking about, in case it hits the floor.
All of the detail and planning and thought, is amazing.

Nathan, sign me up if you want to do another pre-order, at the new price.:)

It's hard to see this, but when you're looking down the blade, at the tip you can barely see but it flares out and it gets thicker at the tip, you can hardly feel it with your fingers, but I can see it in the shadows. It's that extra meat behind the tip Nathan was talking about, in case it hits the floor.
All of the detail and planning and thought, is amazing.

Nathan, sign me up if you want to do another pre-order, at the new price.:)
There's definitely a lot more going on with the geometry than immediately meets the eye, having the pre-HT blade to engrave really made it obvious looking at the variation in edge thickness:cool::thumbsup:

AWESOME job on the Kydex, Al! Looks like a perfect fit (as usual from you)! :D:thumbsup:

I'm still holding out hope to get in on the leather sheaths that Chad will be making, but may have to order a Kydex from you as well. I'm still few weeks (or months) down the line to receive my K18, so I have some time to drool over the pics and make a decision.

Back