K18 Wow!

That’s a good idea, I do have some other big blades that I can compare with in pics. The K18 is now my second biggest knife.

Thanks for the pics. That’s a damn fine looking short sword. The pommel came out so good. The OD terotuf looks really good too.

Even now, I’m surprised and happy that this is an actual thing that’s happening. Nathan offered us a friggin sword and the CPK fam stepped up and committed to a bunch of pre-orders to make sure this could happen. :cool:

Just for fun, if you find the time, it would be cool to see the K18 in some pics with other CPKs and some non-CPK big blades.

Updated my post with some testing on the 20 DPS side.

Wow! Thanks for sharing.
Isn’t that a 6x6 and not a 2x6?

How did the handle feel chopping with the reverse edge? The shape seems like it may feel different depending on which edge you’re striking with.

Did you notice any shift in the location of the “sweet spot” when swinging the 20dps edge?

Could you tell a noticeable difference in how deep the bite was from one edge to another? Any binding into the wood with either edge?

Feel free to ignore all these questions. Just curious if you’ve got the time to answer.

Back