K9 Dingo - Official Rescue List

Discussion in 'K9 Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Dec 19, 2007.

1. chanwahyaoh

chanwahyaoh

Mar 15, 2008
    are there still knives available for pre-order?

2. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    Yes!!

Just drop me or Tom a line for deposit information. We will make sure you are included in this run! :thumbup:

Dan

3. chanwahyaoh

chanwahyaoh

Mar 15, 2008
    awesome!

e-mail & deposit sent! :) :thumbup:

4. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Ok - added your name and another...will verify payment with Tom asap.

Thanks!

:thumbup:

5. chanwahyaoh

chanwahyaoh

Mar 15, 2008
    I should be PIF now. :) (7th on the list of non-numbered knives - Brad S.)
    Can't wait!

6. jlkitch

jlkitch

Apr 11, 2006
    I sent my deposit to Tom along with handle material request, deliver address, etc. Is there anything else I need to do (except sit back and wait for my knife)?

Jim Kitchens

7. mckrob

mckrob Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Paypal sent $88 downpayment on 2008/04/29 (tr#7N639011N4675000P) for Dingo in G10, for pickup at Blade! Thanks!

8. Jim Hall

Jim Hall

Nov 6, 2007
    Tom,

The list is not updated to "PIF". Just wanted to make sure you got my MO for #34.

JH

9. jlkitch

jlkitch

Apr 11, 2006
    I was wondering if you got my checks? I sent in the remainder a few days ago (all went to Tom); but I noticed that the one for the deposit had not been cashed. Since I got my order in late, I'm wondering if I was too late. Inquiring minds want to know. I did not add this to the Order Tracker as it didn't seem to be what you wanted.

If possible I would like to get one in Green Micarta. Drop me an email or I'll see you in Atlanta.

Jim Kitchens

10. Chinpo

Chinpo

Aug 25, 2007
    I'm paid in full #26.

11. ceiw

ceiw

Aug 25, 2006
    Dan...I've sent you a couple PMs regarding verification of my payment for two Dingos.

12. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    I should be PIF now. Earlier this week, I PayPal'd Mr. Krein from my wife's Paypal account.

I'm #32.

13. Can-Am Joel

Can-Am Joel

May 24, 2007
    Dan & Tom,

I just noticed that mine does not say PIF I mailed a MO on 5/5 for the balance.

#3 Joel P

14. ombrapelone

ombrapelone

Feb 7, 2007
    Me to, balance sent on the same day.
    Emanuele:confused:

15. chanwahyaoh

chanwahyaoh

Mar 15, 2008
    I've been paid in full since 4/7 but mine doesn't show on the first post either.

16. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    #6 Pif 4/29.

17. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    yes...we have records of those who have paid-in-full, both via paypal and by check/m.o.

the bookeeping is my job...and I'm waiting to update everything until we actually have finished Dingos in hand ready to ship. Then the mouse will fly. ;)

thanks for your patience, guys.

If you are PIF...you are GUARANTEED a Dingo....and like I said I do have records of all the payments. :thumbup:

18. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    That's all I wanted to hear. I won't bug you again.

OK ... I may bug you at Blade. But that would be to just shake your hand and maybe negotiate an additional knife purchase. ;)

19. Box27

Box27

Mar 22, 2001
    Any Dingo's left ?? Just came across your post's and like the Knife Very Much. I would like to place an order for one if it's not too late.

Stay Safe, Mario C.

20. fast knife

fast knife

Oct 1, 2007
    Tom and Dan,
    I will be sending my balance of $420.00 for my two knives tomorrow, Monday June 9th
    for Paul S. for my two Dingos, number 10 and number12. I'm looking forward to receiving them...........Thanks for everything, I'm sure they will be well worth the wait.