K9 Dingo - Official Rescue List

Yes!!

Just drop me or Tom a line for deposit information. We will make sure you are included in this run! :thumbup:

Dan

Ok - added your name and another...will verify payment with Tom asap.

Thanks!

:thumbup:

I sent my deposit to Tom along with handle material request, deliver address, etc. Is there anything else I need to do (except sit back and wait for my knife)?

Jim Kitchens

Paypal sent $88 downpayment on 2008/04/29 (tr#7N639011N4675000P) for Dingo in G10, for pickup at Blade! Thanks!

Tom,

The list is not updated to "PIF". Just wanted to make sure you got my MO for #34.

JH

I was wondering if you got my checks? I sent in the remainder a few days ago (all went to Tom); but I noticed that the one for the deposit had not been cashed. Since I got my order in late, I'm wondering if I was too late. Inquiring minds want to know. I did not add this to the Order Tracker as it didn't seem to be what you wanted.

If possible I would like to get one in Green Micarta. Drop me an email or I'll see you in Atlanta.

Jim Kitchens

Dan...I've sent you a couple PMs regarding verification of my payment for two Dingos.

I should be PIF now. Earlier this week, I PayPal'd Mr. Krein from my wife's Paypal account.

I'm #32.

yes...we have records of those who have paid-in-full, both via paypal and by check/m.o.

the bookeeping is my job...and I'm waiting to update everything until we actually have finished Dingos in hand ready to ship. Then the mouse will fly. ;)

thanks for your patience, guys.

If you are PIF...you are GUARANTEED a Dingo....and like I said I do have records of all the payments. :thumbup:

yes...we have records of those who have paid-in-full, both via paypal and by check/m.o.

the bookeeping is my job...and I'm waiting to update everything until we actually have finished Dingos in hand ready to ship. Then the mouse will fly. ;)

thanks for your patience, guys.

If you are PIF...you are GUARANTEED a Dingo....and like I said I do have records of all the payments. :thumbup:

That's all I wanted to hear. I won't bug you again.

OK ... I may bug you at Blade. But that would be to just shake your hand and maybe negotiate an additional knife purchase. ;)

Any Dingo's left ?? Just came across your post's and like the Knife Very Much. I would like to place an order for one if it's not too late.

Stay Safe, Mario C.

Tom and Dan,
I will be sending my balance of $420.00 for my two knives tomorrow, Monday June 9th
for Paul S. for my two Dingos, number 10 and number12. I'm looking forward to receiving them...........Thanks for everything, I'm sure they will be well worth the wait.

Back