K9 Notice...

Take a look at the Official Dingo Rescue list if you haven't lately!! I have been really working on getting these finished AND shipped!

If your knife says finished, but has not shipped odds are Dan has your shipping info... He won't be back for several days! If you want your knife send me a PM with your shipping info, forum user name, and what name/number you are on the list. THANKS!

If you are not paid if full, now is the time. I should have another 5 or 6 Black Dingo's ready to mail tomorrow. I also have another 5 of each in the works. This should get us pretty close to being finished.

Also if yours is not finished PLEASE take a look at the thread Time to Pick Handle Preferences and make sure it is updated with your choice!! If not PLEASE send me a PM or post in that thread. I will be needing this info ASAP.

THANKS for EVERYTHING! :D

Tom

No problemo guys!

Now is probably as good a time as any to announce that I will be taking over the reigns of K9 Knives. Dan and I talked prior to him going on his Boy Scout trip and we decided that I will be the Sole Owner of K9 Knives...

Dan simply has too many irons in the fire with teaching, architect work, and Koster Knives. Dan was a HUGE help getting K9 Knives up and running! Not sure I could have done it without him! Dan will also continue to be available for consultation!! :) Its not like he is going anywhere. He will still be working on his knives in my shop, so I will see his ugly mug pretty much everyday! :eek:

Stay tuned for whats next!!

Tom

hey tom,

i should be #36, (just says reserved) im paid in full through paypal, thomas moore, user name tomsuper, green handle, etc... we spoke a couple of weeks back and i thought things were straightened out, if not just post back and we can take it from there.

thanks for your hard work, tom

Interesteing news nut I wish the best for you both. Thanks for shipping number four and for please consider a chopper next.

No problemo guys!

Now is probably as good a time as any to announce that I will be taking over the reigns of K9 Knives. Dan and I talked prior to him going on his Boy Scout trip and we decided that I will be the Sole Owner of K9 Knives...
Stay tuned for whats next!!

Tom
Tom I the Great reign on us! :D

HO-LY MO-LY!!

Tom, you are the MAN!!!:thumbup: I know I was one of the very first on the non-numbered list, but didn't expect mine to ship this quick.

Thanks for all of your hard work Tom and Dan!!!!!

Looking for the big brown truck.......

Cheers,
Jonny

Well, my Dingo is in my hands, and I am definitely pleased!!! What a MONSTER!! of a knife!!:thumbup:

Well worth the wait, love the way it feels in the hand! I'm in my shop right now and don't have a camera handy but will get some pics added tonight!

Thanks for all the hard work Tom and Dan!!

EDIT: PICS ADDED!!!
DSC01263.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, this is one fine blade!:thumbup::thumbup: Absolutely worth the wait.

Yep - This is Tom's baby...and it has been a Wild Ride..!!!! :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the good times, Tom. :thumbup:

Like Tom said...I'll still be around...:cool:

And I'll still be available to kick-in whenever needed. ;)

Great to see K9 Knives off to such a good start. :thumbup:

Dan

Back