KA-BAR Photo Thread - Post Your Ka-Bar Knife Pictures Here

Just got my First Ka-Bar Knife, couldn't be Happier

photo1-12.jpg

Made a temporary sheath for this one here until I can get somthing leather made up. It's pvc pipe molded with a heat gun. The blade sorta snaps in like Kydex, Poor man's kydex.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Damn. Nice lookin' knife.

Wow, thanks for posting some pics of this.

Moose

The only 2 I have, The tactool is such a friggan beast its ridiculous and I always loved the look of the TDI's but dont like to carry a fixed blade for edc.

4240ab0d.jpg

Finally, I can post in this thread. It wasn't until like last week or so that I could say that I owned a KaBar.

The USMC that I won in one of Mooses contests (THANK YOU!!). Looks purdy, and its dang comfortable. Its my first real "classic" knife. And is a keeper for sure. I'm actually kinda hesitant to make this a hard user and mess up the coating and things like that. I'll likely get over that though.

[IMGhttp://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4333/1003805i.jpg[/IMG]

I also picked up a ZK War Sword, and have been USING it (*gasp*). Its a pretty nice blade, but I don't really have anything to compare it with (yet).

1003807v.jpg

It batons pretty well.

1003761l.jpg

It also chops pretty dang well.

1003797h.jpg

1003798s.jpg

Anyone else out there actually USE their ZK knives?

Here's my one and only Ka-Bar. Although....I now have a Becker BK14 in the mail and contemplating the Little Finn for my son's first hunting knife, so more pics to come.

A couple of the 1221 alone:
IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

With my other friend and woods companion:
IMG_4819.jpg

Everything I had in the pack on my hike today. Ka-Bar 1221, Benchmade Fixed Griptilian, Kershaw Mini-Cyclone.
IMG_4872.jpg

Didn't want to start a whole thread to ask this but does anyone know what this is? At first glance it has a bit of a warthog look to it but I know that's not what it is. Interesting blade.

Kabar.jpg

Is that the old version of the warthog? I know that the one we have now is a new version of an older design, but I've never seen the old one.

If I had to guess, that would be it.

My Tactool: She has gone through a lot since I first had her.

This is before she was convexed, I will probably post pics of her now when I find my camera :D
It's too bad she doesn't see much action anymore

100_1090.jpg
[/IMG]

Back