1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Ka-Bars on the farm

Discussion in 'KA-BAR Knives' started by NCSlice, Mar 15, 2015.

1. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    My daughter and I went to a friends farm this morning to help out with some chores. We brought a few friends along...
    [​IMG]

Sonny Skirt came over to see what's going on...

[​IMG]

Working on the farm can be messy, good thing she wore her Doc's...

[​IMG]

It was a pretty good day...

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    Love that big old USA stamp. Great pics!

3. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    Awesome pictures!

4. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    Yeah, it really stands out now, didnt realize how big it is until I "cleaned" it off.
    Thanks guys!

5. BeeKayNutCase

BeeKayNutCase

Jan 26, 2015
    Sonny Skirt looks kinda nervous in that first pic Slice. "Oh crud. Am I about to be turned into glue?" Glad you had fun with your daughter mate. Use to love going to mates farms when I was younger..

6. wazu013

wazu013

Dec 14, 2011
    NCSlice,
    That's quite a group of helpers you have there. Your camera takes some excellent pics to. :thumbup:

7. hawaiianhawk

hawaiianhawk

Dec 25, 2009
    That stripped-down finish really works on that camp knife. Wish I'd grabbed that one when I'd had the chance. Looks like it was a beautiful day there, too.

8. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    Haha, funny you say that... She is the oldest at 22! She's super sweet.

9. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    Thanks! It's just an iPhone 4. It takes great pics of inanimate objects in natural light, people or indoors, nah, it's gotta be just right...

10. NCSlice

NCSlice

Feb 22, 2015
    Thank you! It was a very nice day that day. Makes farm work more like fun exercise than actual work. We enjoy helping Betsy out, she lost her husband a couple years ago and works really hard around there. She's a sturdy country gal and can handle it if she only had enough hours in the day. I mean, she wears a size 11 men's shoe! I wouldn't mess with her lol.

11. elrond18

elrond18

Apr 2, 2014
    Nice pics!