Kabar Hide & Seek Photo Thread

Hello there!

Here You go:
2015-05-10%2013.58.11.jpg

How many KA-BAR's can You spot?
Additional points for model numbers, but it's kind of hard from this angle.

Endel.

Hello Dawson!

Am I right?

Yes You are right about all four spots, except this most upper one, there is no knives.
And You nailed it about Mule folder (#3050) and Full size Becker (#BK2).

Will You give it another shot about this looks like FU and not tweener one?

Thank You, good work.

Endel.

Maybe the one I thought was a FU is a USN MK1? Still not sure at all on the other, one of Ka-Bar's machete's?

Yes, easy - all sitting on the kayak, one between the two vests and one on either side. I just wanted to say that of everything in that picture, the truck is probably my favorite.

Not sure if that makes me up or not, but I default to Noswad.

Yes, easy - all sitting on the kayak, one between the two vests and one on either side. I just wanted to say that of everything in that picture, the truck is probably my favorite.
Thanks man! I love my old truck and she runs great . Everyone tells me to get a paint job and I say no way. Then tell them its a patina lol. My dad gave me that truck a few years ago just like that and I'm leaving it. Just keeper runnin. Everyone should have an old truck, esp if you live in the country.

That's a nice kayak NC. I've been slacking with pics. I'll take a bunch this week.
Appreciate it bud! Just picked it up yesterday. I'll get her wet this weekend. Came with all the gear for $300, can't beat it! Got my eye on a pungo 120. Hope to get it Wed if all works out.

Back