Kag Tihar special for 10/17

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Today is Kag crow Tihar!
Happy Tihar to all

7 7/8'' 7 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Ram Kumar. Bawanna put the antler handle on this one. Superb work by Ram Kumar and Bawanna. Great addition to your collection at $145.

6HN7eq5.jpg

tJJCbqh.jpg

18 1/8 inch 18 ounce Seax by Lachhu. Gurash wood handle. Bawanna finish the handle. Great work by Bawanna and Lachhu. $135.

09eks8m.jpg

Today is Kag Crow Tihar
Happy Tihar to all

7 7/8 inch 7 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Ram Kumar. Bawanna put the antler handle on this one. Superb work by Bawanna and RK. $145.

6HN7eq5.jpg

14 1/8'' 18 ounce Seax by Lachhu. Bawanna finish the gurash wood handle. Great work by Bawanna and Lachhu. $145.

09eks8m.jpg

15 inch 20 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Dark and lite color satisal wood handle. Rare one for your collection at $120.

wZJ2EMJ.jpg

19.5 inch 42 ounce HI Bolo by Lachhu. Beautiful neem wood handle. Add to your growing HI knife collection at $185.
paFePJa.jpg

MUpC2Ks.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Email sent for 7 7/8'' 7 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Ram Kumar, handle by Bawanna.

I've been admiring that knife (or one that looked just like it) ever since I saw it in a picture of Bawanna's stash.

Got the Done Deal. I'm really happy about this one.

Last edited:
That Seax is magnificent. I don't recall it being that big either but maybe. 14" sounds about right.
That one was very difficult to send back. I kind of loved that one even though they never really sang to me.
That one did.

Only thing I did on it was the handle was kind of rough and unfinished. I sanded her till she was plumb smooth and oiled her. Turned out really nice.

The little bowie is one of the thin ones. Really nice. Too nice to not have someone love and carry regular. I couldn't put my original away and carry it so hope it finds a happy nice home. Definitely worthy of a pair of Pugs pants that one.

ems 19.5 inch 42 ounce HI Bolo by Lachhu. Beautiful neem wood handle. Add to your growing HI knife collection at $185.

Couldn't help myself...told ya, this shark has some teeth that grew in!

Hmm, what happened. I thought David scooped the little Bowie? Do I need to reschedule that Ahlzeimers test?

Well let me open the magical tool box and see if there's something in there that I can use to fix this without making a big mess of things.
Cross thy fingers and repeat. Thar's no place like home, Thar's no place like home, .........
Stand by.

Well things are bit mixed and out of sequence but I think we all get the idea.
Thanks mopar amigo for saving me a head ache, guess I didn't see the second copy.

ems 19.5 inch 42 ounce HI Bolo by Lachhu. Beautiful neem wood handle. Add to your growing HI knife collection at $185.

Couldn't help myself...told ya, this shark has some teeth that grew in!

Hope you get the DD on the Bolo, it's an awesome looking piece and that is some stunning wood.

Hope you get the DD on the Bolo, it's an awesome looking piece and that is some stunning wood.

Thank you, we'll see if I got it....no DD yet....waiting, waiting, waiting....hoping, hoping, and hoping!

oh crud there is a guard on that bowie?
why do I have to want it so badly?! :D
Looks like it has a really great grind and sharp edge too..

oh it's gone? phew... good snag, david.

Beautiful work.
That Seax length could be a typo, it looks closer to 12-14" than 18".

According to my calculations it is 11.841" in OAL.
Prove it ndog! Well Ok then!
Her grass mat is 17.397 Threads per inch (TPI) based on the known length of the Antler AKB.
137 threads / 7.875" =17.379 TPI
Based on that:
Seax is 206 threads. Therefore: It can be stated that 206/17.397=11.841"
Therefore based on the known fact that the AKB is in fact known and generally accepted we can deduce that Mr. Tall is absolutely correct! Math dont lie:thumbsup:

Uhh Steve! Check out that two tone AK! Khul eh!

According to my calculations it is 11.841" in OAL.
Prove it ndog! Well Ok then!
Her grass mat is 17.397 Threads per inch (TPI) based on the known length of the Antler AKB.
137 threads / 7.875" =17.379 TPI
Based on that:
Seax is 206 threads. Therefore: It can be stated that 206/17.397=11.841"
Therefore based on the known fact that the AKB is in fact known and generally accepted we can deduce that Mr. Tall is absolutely correct! Math dont lie:thumbsup:

Uhh Steve! Check out that two tone AK! Khul eh!

I agree, that 2-tone satisal AK is pretty Khul. Here's another example of 2-tone satisal (dalbergia latifolia, aka Indian Rosewood):

0f4f6d9db88c692d12fe2068dc463695.jpg

Back