kalamazoo S272

Has anyone used the kalamazoo S272? It looks like a copy of the wilton square wheel....I am concidering it among others as a replacement to my homemade setup (don't ask)..:barf: I know get a KMG yadda yadda yadda :D but I want to explore all options before I spend a grand or two...thanks

i have been looking at the S272. have you learned anything yet from any other sources?

thanks
jake

I haven't found a lot of users of this seemingly well made grinder.I'm not supprised about this because from about 18 purpose made knife grinders that are currently on the market you only really hear about 2-3 of them. I'm not sure if it is poor marketing or each just has it's own little following. several 3 wheel designs based on the wilton square wheel are the kalamazoo S272,the radius master, the DKG2X72 super knife grinder and the JL grinder. The bader III and the KMG seem somewhat related to this design as well and have a strong following on this forum. I will probably order the KMG in the morning due to good press here:thumbup:

Back