Kansept Gremlin

Discussion in 'Kansept Knives' started by TiCKed, Nov 6, 2020.

1. TiCKed

TiCKed

Sep 29, 2020
    I hesitate to make the first post here! It looks so nice and clean right now..... ;)

My most recent purchase:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jmh33 and Wasatch11253 like this.
  2. GCG199

GCG199

Apr 26, 2001
    That is a very nice knife.

I am hoping that they come out with more G10 or Micarta handles and liner-locks.

3. TiCKed

TiCKed

Sep 29, 2020
    So far, they seem committed to titanium...but who knows. At least they are on the budget(y) end of the spectrum!

4. vanadium

vanadium

Apr 5, 2003
    This company looks interesting. I like the looks of the Kmaxrom design they're producing.

What's the action like? What's it comparable to?

Thanks for sharing the photos, she's a beauty.

5. TiCKed

TiCKed

Sep 29, 2020
    Size-wise, it's about the size of a Mini-Griptilian. A little longer blade, a little narrower handle. The action is quite snappy. Runs on bearings, good detent. You do have to scrunch your hand a little to keep off of the lockbar, but that's not uncommon.

Think if I bought again, I might buy her bigger sister....think it's called the Sprite. Essentially the same design, larger all around, and only about $30 more expensive.

vanadium likes this.
  6. Crazyfarmer

Crazyfarmer Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2021
    I'm debating between the sprite and gremlin now. I have a kizer clutch which they sorta seem alot like. Ugh I dunno which to get. I like the smaller pocket knives but I think the sprite would still be fine for edc.