• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Karambits, No gimicks the real deal

It has been a while, just now recovered from back surgery and back at the grinder. This is a project that has been in the works for almost a year. All of these are hand made one at a time and all are a little bit different. You will start to see them on the Cantor Tactical web sites shortly.
What I am selling here are the prototypes and their sheaths. When they hit the market around November they will be about $50.00 more across the board. They are numbered 1 through 5 so if you want one please leave a note on the thread they will not be reproduced, they are unique.

All are made from Aldo's 3/16ths AEB-L and all come in at a Rockwell 60. The single edged ones come in a little over 7 inches long. The double edge ones are a little bigger at 8 inches long. The finish is left the way it came out of the furnace so they are non reflective. These are not toys they are tactical weapons and should be treated as such. Removing them quickly from the front breaking sheath is very fast and easy. Putting them back takes a little longer. You are putting a curved blade into a curved sheath, so you have to think about what you are doing. But then again when you put them back you have as much time as you need........follow? All sheaths are made from .080 black Kydex and are specific to the individual knife. Once again these are serious knives. Please know your local knife laws as it pertains to knives of this type. Most jurisdictions allow them a few do not. It is your resposibility to know your local laws not mine. OK thats out of the way. Now ....................

The specifics:

#1 is set up for a right handed person, single edge, can be carried strong side or in the small of the back, cross draw also works. Price $175.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping.

#2 is set up for a right handed person, single edge, can be carried strong side or in the small of the back, cross draw also works. Price $175.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping.

#3 is set up for a right handed person, single edge, can be carried strong side or in the small of the back, cross draw also works. Price $175.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping.

If you want any of the above set up for Left hand let me know and I will accommodate.

#4 Is double edged, called the Raptor Karambit for obvious reasons and comes with black and grey canvas Micarta scales and a large Tec-Lock. Will work strong or weak arm side carry, behind the back or cross draw. Price is $225.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping.

#5 Is double edged, called the Raptor Karambit for obvious reasons and comes with canvas Micarta scales and a large Tec-Lock. Will work strong or weak arm side carry, behind the back or cross draw. Price is $225.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping.

Again if you want one please a note on the thread so I do not get duplicates. Contact me at kenhills@gmail for Paypal info. or through BF. Thanks for looking here are some pictures. Sorry about all the duplicate pictures but since third party hosting in no longer available things are not quite working as they should be.
karambit.jpgkarambit.jpg karambit10.jpg karambit20.jpg karambit30.jpg karambit40.jpg karambit50.jpg karambit.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about all the duplicate pictures not sure if it is on my side or BF side. Things are a little confusing without the third party hosting.

Back