Karma competition, THIS IS OVER! Finalist posted

Great pic, im not sure how it goes with the theme, but its one of the most mouth watering looking steaks on here!

7532139876_119ea74f73_c.jpg

Great contest idea!

Great pic, im not sure how it goes with the theme, but its one of the most mouth watering looking steaks on here!
Well see, steak is beef, beef eats grass(earth). Beef is comprised mostly of water as it is a carbon based lifeform. And it was cooked on a fire.

OHHH ok i get it :)

At the end maybe we can set up a poll so everyone can vote on the pictures. im not sure how to do it or if it takes a mod but we have time.

OHHH ok i get it :)

At the end maybe we can set up a poll so everyone can vote on the pictures. im not sure how to do it or if it takes a mod but we have time.

You can set up a poll, you'd just have to start a new thread and there are options below where you enter the text for your threat and one of them is create a poll. I'm assuming you wouldn't want to start one until the contest is over and you can include all of the entries in the poll. One of us can help you set it up if you'd like (PM me if you need help).

Ok great, yea we should wait to get all the entries but i will hit you up when the time comes! thank you.

List of participants

MyWifeThinksImCrazy = crown royal
RogueBowie = wood sorrel
SaturatedShadow = pipe
Erdbeeris = steak

hmmm, maybe i should of saved the 2nd post for this..... ill put it on the first post at the bottom so we can keep track, if you want to change the title of your picture thats fine, if any new entries have a title for their picture please post it with the picture, otherwise i will pick something that makes it easy for me to remember which is which.

Last edited:
Worldwood, thank you for the contest! Really generous of you :).

Everyone else, good luck.

Oh yeah btw, this isnt my back yard haha. Fence is still down so just went around my house to a strip of semi deserted cliffy-beach bushland to take this.

048 by CamH_16, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sure it does, anything goes, Im not seeing water, but the grass has water in it, and the fire is drying the moisture out of the grass around the fire? Hey if steak can be explained, water most certainly isnt an issue in yours! we can say it was a humid day!!! Thank you for playing!

The winner is going to be selected by a poll, since there isnt alot of entries right now all entries will go into the poll. But if we get 8 entries or more i will select 4 that i believe followed the idea of the contest the best and the 4 selected will go into the poll for everyone to choose their favorite.

For in the future If you remove the last / at the end of your picture link then put it in picture brackets
it works.
or just click insert image and add the link, but yours contains a / at the end that needs to be removed for it to work.
Or in imageshack go to share image, there will be a direct link you can use it, but also there will be a forum code, this is what i use, it basically just puts the link into the required image brackets for you.

Man that picture make me wanna fish BAD! the cypress stumps, the water, the weather oh how i miss florida. i spent the first 20 years of my life fishing spots just like that. thanks for playing and making me miss home even more!

Earth, Firewater & a Becker. and what you don't see is me, in my underwear singing Gun's n' roses. You're welcome.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like a beautiful spot! im guessing the drink is firewater? or the gun is fire, the drink water? either way thanks for playing!

Back