1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

KBS Enforcer with Engraving by Tom Ferry

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by raylaconico, Jun 29, 2015.

1. raylaconico

raylaconico

Jan 30, 2004
    Here's a knife that I'm really pround of so I thought I'd share. It's a KBS Enforcer I made with the show side engraved by Tom Ferry. The body of the dragon is all copper inlayed by Tom. The blade is made of stainless san mai damascus by Rob Thomas. The backspacer and clip are mokume. Overall I think this knife turned out awesome. I hope you like!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gthouse

gthouse

Feb 16, 2010
    That is all kinds of cool Ray. Knife design attention to detail and I like the generous pocket clip. All I can say is Tom Ferrys engraving is AWESOME.

3. Scurvy092

Scurvy092

Jan 31, 2012
    I love it Ray.

4. wdtorque

wdtorque

May 29, 2010
    Guilty! I like it.

5. Murray White

Murray White Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 1999
    very nicely done and a kewl concept -- any collector would be glad to "drag on" this one out of his pocket to show others. Congrats to Ray and Tom.

6. RobThomasDamascus

RobThomasDamascus

Dec 3, 2014
    That looks awesome!!! Great job on that Ray

7. Bob Ohlemann

Bob Ohlemann

Dec 5, 2013
    Very, very cool! Love that san mai.

Bob

8. Burl Source

Burl Source

Dec 7, 2008
    Definitely a knife to be proud of Ray.
    Haven't seen you in years. Hope you are doing well.

9. rooster68

rooster68 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 29, 2014
    A very incredible piece! I love everything about it. The engraving is off the charts.;)

Donnie

10. raylaconico

raylaconico

Jan 30, 2004