keen kutter 100th ann.

Hello everyone,

Just a couple of questions for the more knowledgeable than myself. I bought a knife at an auction a few years ago and never really knew what it was or what it was worth. Any way last month I finnally got my hands on a L.G. 4. which I found my knife on pg. 163
so everything i know about this knife came from there. I was wondering if any of you could add anything to this ? and when i bought the knife if was in the box but i dont think it is the box it came in originally. the knife is a 3 blade junior stockman. 3 1/2 inches long. the master blade says Schrade, Waldon, Stainless, N.Y. USA. It also has 1869 keen kutter 1969 etched in it. the handles are stag or what looks like stag (not much at telling the diff. yet). the sheild has a gold tint to it that says. Keen Kutter, 1869-1969.
THe box it came in says Uncle Henry in gold cursif on lid and 897-UH also in gold. it has a brown leathery look to it. inside has a red foam. if it isn't the origanal box is it worth selling or should i just keep the knife in it?

Thank for your time

Shane Stone

Back