• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kennedy, Craftsman & Matco toolboxes [ALL SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Sold Locally

- I thought I'd try to sell these here first before listing on Craigslist; folks here might appreciate these a little more.
- I can meet a buyer halfway if you're within a reasonable distance from Concord, CA.
- Cash is best for this; PayPal is okay too, but I figure cash is probably more convenient for a face-to-face meet.
- Of course I can ship at buyers expense, but I don't think these would be worth all that trouble for as little as they cost.

Well, due to our financial situation, I need to go ahead and sell these. I had planned to keep each of these indefinitely. With our needs right now, I'm consolidating down to just my pegboard and old Duplex box. Descriptions & pics below, and I'll try to get better pics up later this evening.

Craftsman top box - $50. Originally part of the Sears 100th Anniversary 3-piece set from the early 1980's
Kennedy #520 - $50. Standard issue Machinist's toolbox
Matco tool cart: $50. lift-top tool cart, two friction-slide drawers; made in the early 1980's

~Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back