1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Kephart

Discussion in 'Jarrett Fleming Knives' started by Bmurray, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I had asked Jarrett to make me a thin light Kephart, but with his subtle twist and boy did he nail it. More pics to cone.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. Tutone

Tutone Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Thats the best looking chunk of Wenge ever‼️

Nbrackett likes this.
  3. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Agreed, but check out that fungus covered piece of wood under it. :eek:

Choppaman, varga49, cbach8tw and 3 others like this.
  4. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Any more pics of this? This would be great to see in use. Blade thickness and steel?

varga49 likes this.
  5. Pinnacle64

Pinnacle64 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    They are 1/8 (.125) cpm-154 stock and a excellent looking Kephart design.

I love cpm-154 in a fixed blade you get great edge retention, one of the more durable/strong stainless steels, corrosion resistance and still fairly easy to sharpen in the field.

There is still one instock at oldTownecutlery. I have one in route also or I would have bought the one there already :)