Kershaw 1410 Starkey Ridge question............

Jan 9, 2008
Anybody know where I could find a thumb stud and pocket clip to fit an old Kershaw 1410 Starkey Ridge? Thanks
Last edited:
Kai customer service would be the first place to try. As far as the thumbstud goes, I think it is a regular stainless steel capscrew; I would go check mine, but I'm out of town on business. If you don't mind non-stock for the clip, someone on here has used a ZT056x lowrider clip, and it does look nice.
I used an extra zt 056x pocket clip on mine as Scott said. As for the thumbstud I have no clue. Maybe call them up and ask them if a whirlwind or blackout thumbstud might work?