Kershaw Knockout in carbon fiber w/ M390.....ummm, YES!

yamsi12

Gold Member
Going to be a sprint run headed to select dealers. Looks like the M390 is in a working finish no less. Count me in!

And I just told myself no more knife purchases for a while.....so much for that.
E837-A566-25-DE-4-FA7-9-A79-D56-CC35-A115-D.jpg

Is this on washers? And can I remove the assist and use the detent instead as a manual?

If so. I might snag one.

Knockouts run on Speedsafe and can't be de-assisted. There is no hole in the blade for the detent ball to sit in.

Still a hell of a good knife. I'll be picking one of these up for sure.

Sure hope they do the same with the Dividend! I loved the knife, but wasn’t a fan of the aluminum handles and Kershaw does a great job with carbon fiber.

I never do this BUT just pre-ordered one. Thanks for the heads-up.

Last edited:
Looks good, the M390 Dividend is really well done. This one should be a winner as well.

Knockouts run on Speedsafe and can't be de-assisted. There is no hole in the blade for the detent ball to sit in.

Still a hell of a good knife. I'll be picking one of these up for sure.
Why do people dislike speedsafe so much ? I absolutely love it .

Why do people dislike speedsafe so much ? I absolutely love it .

Preference. I'm neutral. If I like the knife it doesn't matter. I enjoy my cheap Kershaw Thermite, and it's speedsafe. Or my zt 0770s. I did deassist my 566cf though...

I'd probably pick this one up, but I just got a custom crooked river and now a super Freek. Thinking about a mini Crooked River too, but maybe in a week or so if they might still be around.

That's really cool. Is the other side carbon fiber too with the steel cutout lockbar ?

How are the CF scales? Slick?

I've tried a few CF knives the last few years and sold them. Same reason I'm not a metal handled knife fan, too slick.

Back