Kershaw Leek - couple "special" requests

Hello, I've been thinking about getting one of your clips for quite some time. I ended up with a different knife with a low rider clip and love it so now I need to get one of yours for my Leek. I was wondering if you'd be able to make it similar to this one though:

This one shows how high the clip rides, which I love:
6782980056_284044576e_b.jpg

And this one shows the shape. I like how it is thin and stays thin through the whole thing. I've seen most of yours flare out like the regular Leek clip, but I would like it to stay the same width on the whole clip (I know it will have to be wide where the screws go though).
6782979600_8b9928d16d_b.jpg

Thanks!

Okay so you are wanting to bury the knife deep with a clip that overhangs slightly? That is what I think I'm reading anyway. Let me know if not. Yes I can do that and I have a Leek which I can use but and this is key, this depends on how you want to mount the clip for carry and I don't know that yet. If you want it tip down carry as in the photo I can do as you ask. If tip up things are a lot different due to the lanyard hole and the lock which both are in the way of bringing the clip clear up. The design of the handle prevents this as well in the way it tapers to thin the width toward the end of the handle. Very hard to bury one like this. So I'd need to know that as well as some other things first and rather than carry on further here I'll just refer you to my work order thread, which is a sticky post top the page always found here on page one of my forum. I'll link it here for your convenience. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...w-Rider-Pocket-Clip-info-mailing-instructions.

Thanks
STR

Yes, pretty much (want it deep and tip down). I've read the instructions and just wanted to make sure it was feasible before writing a request. Thanks for the quick answer and I'll fill out the form shortly.

I like my leek, but NEVER carry it because I prefer tip up and it just rides too high.. A deep carry tip up clip that still leaves the safety accessible would be a must have in my book. BTW I have been admiring your work on the para2 clips, I had decided not to buy one because of the clip but with that deep carry... it's a game-changer, nice work indeed... -hayes

STR made me a custom clip that is tip up for a Leek or Shallot. No fitment issues for the Shallot, but does cover the lanyard hole. For the Leek, it actually holds the safety lock either open or closed very well, it snaps back and forth instead of haplessly floating back and forth. It does cover a little of the lanyard hole on the Leek, but still works fine for me.

Like most low rider clips that fold over, it adds a little thickness to the knife, but for me with big hands, its not very noticeable.

Back