• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Link HOB exclusive S35VN

House of Blades Kershaw Link in S35VN, never used but no original packaging. Price is $50 shipped. If you are interested please email me at cmchick14@gmail.com.

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 78
  • unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 68
Knives Plus custom spyderco delica 4, "you're my boy blue" handle, modified blade with acid wash, heat treated screws, stock pocket clip matching the acid wash is included. Lynch Northwest long bead blasted pocket clip is included as well. Price is $100 shipped. Please email me at cmchick14@gmail.com if you are interested.

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 27
  • unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24
  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 24
unnamed-3.jpg unnamed-2.jpg unnamed-4.jpg
Knives Plus custom spyderco delica 4, "you're my boy blue" handle, modified blade with acid wash, heat treated screws, stock pocket clip matching the acid wash is included. Lynch Northwest long bead blasted pocket clip is included as well. Price is $100 shipped. Please email me at cmchick14@gmail.com if you are interested.

Someone is gonna come at you so I figure I'll just let you know. When you have multiple knives they are all supposed to be in one post. Just letting you know for the future. It's all in the rules that are posted pretty much everywhere.

I'll take that Link off of your hands.

Back