• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale are a several knives. All payment is done via paypal Goods and services. CONUS only.

No hidden fees what I am asking is what you pay, shipping is on me (USPS Priority).
Only getting rid of these to fund other hobbies, including a custom order that needs to get paid.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife. Open to trades and offers, but I am very picky as I have everything I want at this time.

If you need more pictures I can send them via email, or text.

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, dont hesitate to contact me and request. Thanks for looking!

Feel Free to make offers

Zero Tolerance 0560BW- SOLD

This knife is in excellent condition, blade is razor sharp. This knife has been slightly used, and has factory edge. Only issue is centering is a bit off, and small scratches on the knife cutting edge, have to see in the right light. The lock up is excellent, has been treated by zt (2nd Gen) so there is absolutely no lock stick. This does not have the steel lockbar insert. I do not have the box for this one. Asking $160

Zero Tolerance 0452ti - SOLD

This one is in like new condition. I have not carried the knife or used it, and from what i see neither did the previous owner. This was purchased from this forum. This comes with the box and additional blue anodized ti standoffs, and with a blue ti bead and lanyard.
Blade is centered, great lock up and action. Only getting rid of this one because I recently got a 0452tiblu. Asking $175

Zero Tolerance 0460- SOLD

This knife is in Like new condition, this has not been used, or carried. Centering is right on, action is great and fast. Comes with original box, and everything that came with it. Asking $135.00

Kizer Uprising - SOLD

This knife is LNIB, has only been flipped, never used. Comes with original box, zip case, and microfiber cloth. Small snail trail on show side Ti from handling, very hard to see and the moon, stars, sun have to line up just right for it to appear. Perfectly centered, light for its size, S35VN blade falls shut without any blade play. Got to admit... for the price of the knife, steel type, and Ti, Kizer is getting it done. Asking $100.00

Kershaw Link - BW with blue handles

Kershaw Link is in like new condition. I have not carried it or used it, only put some oil on the pivot, for smoother action. Comes with box. Fires fast, and no rattles or noises. Only thing is that due to the cost I will not send this priority shipping, but will still use USPS. Asking $30

Stedemon DSM 2015 Blue - SOLD
This knife is in excellent condition, some wear marks from handling, but very hard to see and only in the right light. Centering is perfect, action is perfect. Knives need to be made more like this one. Blade has factory edge, no rolls, or chips, and is sharp. No box for this one. Asking $110

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

BFF1111.jpg

Last edited:
Kershaw is the only one that remains

zt 560bw - Sold to go_vtec
zt 0462ti- Huelsdonk
zt 0460 - mcmillan462
stedemon and kizer - scrim

these will be sent first thing tomorrow and tracking numbers provided both on paypal and via pm/emails

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back