Kershaw model library?

Is there any web resourse for all (or most) of Kershaw's models and their variation? In particularly I'm looking to check out all the known variations of the Leek model.

I, too, have wondered if this sort of thing existed. I wonder how many days it'll take kershawguy to post all the information he knows into this thread, thus creating the kershaw knife archive.

I asked some time ago if there was any Kershaw reference books etc and everyone said no at that point. I do wish there was something available - the variations are hard to keep track of and, of course, you want them all!

Yeah, I know of at least two more Leeks I want... one which is becoming devilishly difficult to find. It's rather annoying because I saw it for sale... and didn't buy it thinking it wouldn't be too hard to find. I've mentioned it before but I was looking for the machined G-10 Leek with the.. I think 440A(or maybe C?) blade. I want it more for the handles than anything. I also want to get one of the DLC coated Random Leeks... but I keep putting it off.

Good idea dedguy. I'm not really a Kershaw collector, but a reference book, or online pdf would really be helpful. I am comtemplating collecting the ZT series of knives.

Back