***Kershaw Rake Giveaway***

Sweet guess Jimmer!! You got me by just two yards:(

Glad to see it go to a true Kershaw fan!!:thumbup: Enjoy it and post some pics!!

Hey everybody - sorry for the late reply! I have had a run of good luck lately, so I am going to let the knife go the next person. I'll leave it up to Tim to decide who the winner is. Congratulations to whoever that may be!

Hey everybody - sorry for the late reply! I have had a run of good luck lately, so I am going to let the knife go the next person. I'll leave it up to Tim to decide who the winner is. Congratulations to whoever that may be!

That's AWSOME!!!
You are one of the good guy's...,
I sure wish I was next in line:)

Very generous gesture Jimmer.:thumbup:

Congrats 1066vik.

Thanks again for the contest Tim.

Thanks to both Tim & Jimmer - this is the first knife I've won on BF, and I'm a great fan of D2. Been a while since I had a new folder, so I'm looking forward to this a lot.

Guess what beat me home today?
I'm impressed.
This is a very nice design!
The jimping isn't too aggressive, but you know it's there and it's very natural to index on it. (it helps that the handle and spine are slightly recurve as well)
Nice belly and fairly strong looking but sharp point.
hair shaving sharp out of the box.
very comfortable 3 finger grip, probably 4 if you have "normal" sized hands.
Scales are grippy, but not abrasive.
pocket clip can be set for left/right tip up or right handed tip down carry.

Again, Thanks to Tim for the giveaway and Jimmer_5 for the second chance!

Attachments

• tn_100_2272.jpg
    tn_100_2272.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 146
  • tn_100_2268.JPG
    tn_100_2268.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 161
  • tn_100_2269.JPG
    tn_100_2269.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 157
Sweet guess Jimmer!! You got me by just two yards:(

Glad to see it go to a true Kershaw fan!!:thumbup: Enjoy it and post some pics!!

Like I said, Jimmer is a true Kershaw fan!......so much so that he wants to make sure everybody gets one!!:D

Atta boy!

Back