Kershaw Thermite Flipper

see how easy that was KAI....you posted its out there...i found it & ordered...now we're both happy!

Thanks for the heads up!!!!! (cant wait to pimp my thermite!!)

Ordered a Cryo II, Ordered an Injection.... funding low will need to wait on the Thermite!

you posted its out there...i found it & ordered

Sometimes this can be like a game show... I searched and found it too, but it took me awhile because I was looking at mainly online knife retailers and instead found it at a sporting goods retailer. (I'll add my own hints- hint 1: this is a nationwide retailer with online sales and very large stores around the country selling hunting and fishing gear up to and including boats. hint 2: someone mentioned TS Blur, I don't care for that style and so it didn't immediately occur to me what that meant, but "TS Blur" means "tiger stripe blur", so you can search for that.

As for the Thermite, when I saw it many months ago I thought it was interesting, but I had more interest in the CryoII/ZT0566, and I also liked the Kershaw Scrambler, so I would be interested in those first. And BTW that big retailer mentioned above claims to have the CryoII in stock also.

Well you had to practically spell it out for me but I found it and I................... had to pass. :grumpy: Ill add the Cryo II some day but my next knife purchase is the 0566 when it hits the streets. Plus my ZT350OR just arrived today so that should at least hold me over for a day.

Was the store founded by a boy named Caleb but had the misfortune of contracting with a dyslexic sign maker?

yes I need too now search for the thermite!!!! I shall return when I find it and not be able too tell you where, but i shall fart in you're general direction!!!

Last edited:
so,nothing against the big box sporting goods store,but I like dealing with the guys at BladeHQ. any idea when they will get their shipment?? next up the zt 566 then the cryo II. it's gotten so bad that my female mail carrier knows that on days when there is a box for me i will be wandering impatiently around the driveway salivating and muttering to myself,so she gets there by 10:30. she gets $$ and a bottle of Bushmills for Christmas,so it's all good:D

so,nothing against the big box sporting goods store,but I like dealing with the guys at BladeHQ. any idea when they will get their shipment?? next up the zt 566 then the cryo II. it's gotten so bad that my female mail carrier knows that on days when there is a box for me i will be wandering impatiently around the driveway salivating and muttering to myself,so she gets there by 10:30. she gets $$ and a bottle of Bushmills for Christmas,so it's all good:D
Well I know a week or two is like a month or two to you all, so it could be a little bit longer, or a lot longer, depends on your perspective. :D

LOL, why do I think some here still don't know.

That's me. Have no clue what everybody is talking about. Tried for a while to figure it out then did a google search now I've just given up. I don't spend much time in this corner of the forum so I'm not hip to all the lingo and slang. Feeling pretty stupid right now.

That's me. Have no clue what everybody is talking about. Tried for a while to figure it out then did a google search now I've just given up. I don't spend much time in this corner of the forum so I'm not hip to all the lingo and slang. Feeling pretty stupid right now.
Post #31 above didn't help?

Back