Kershaw vs Gerber

It was in reponse to another reply. I didn't realize I was limited to only one reply per thread. :rolleyes:

Certainly not, but you might want to avoid having them completely contradict each other ;)

forget about Kershaw, I just wouldn't take any Gerbers

Guys I think he means that you can't really compare any of the top three (Kershaw/Spyderco/BM) with Gerber--it'd be almost... heresy. It's just too wrong.

I hope I'm right. ;)

I wouldn't even look at a Gerber, unless it was one of the old pre-Fiskers blades.

And that about sums it up. There are some exceptions though. Some of the newer Gators are sporting 154CM steel, which is not bad at all.

Guys I think he means that you can't really compare any of the top three (Kershaw/Spyderco/BM) with Gerber--it'd be almost... heresy. It's just too wrong.

I hope I'm right. ;)

yeah. holy shit. i never thought that comment would cause so much trouble, haha. originally you said "I'll raise ya. I'd take any Kershaw over 3 Gerbers." I just meant, I wouldn't even need the Kershaw, I woudln't take the Gerbers for free. Just a joke.

While you are at WallyWorld next time, look at the Buck 110 - <$27 - still a real steal - and still made in Idaho.

Stainz

Back