Kershaw vs ZT Comparo Pics

photobucket-6966-1359767711385_zps79b259a1.jpg

Wow... Didn't realize the TiLT was that big. It dwarfs the 0550...

And I wonder why Im so hung up on ZT and Kershaw. Gotta get me a Tyrade, 561, 550, Blur and a few more

Kershaw 1660CB CPM-D2 Leek (Feb 08) 3.09 ounces vs ZT 302 S30V (0440 Feb 07) 8.12 ounces

02032013kershawvszt003.jpg

02032013kershawvszt002.jpg

L to R: Kershaw: 1820 Needs Work, 1745 Ener-G2, ZT: 561 Hinderer & 302 Onion/Strider, Kershaw: 1725 Junk Yard Dog 2 and 1720 Junk Yard Dog

02032013kershawvszt005.jpg

02032013kershawvszt008.jpg

Life is short. Spice it up with tasty cutlery. :)

ZT 561 Hinderer v Kershaw 7000 Auto

02082013kershawvzt008.jpg

02082013kershawvzt010.jpg

All I can say is WOW !!! I've used "BLADE FORUMS" as a sounding board for MANY years b4 making purchases on knives I had little to no knowledge of. I am ALWAYS willing to learn something new. But today I saw how talented and artistic MANY of you are !! The comparisons are great...the pics are "spot on"...and I've been drooling over some some the styles that have been displayed. Many of which I have NEVER seen. My personal collection of 30+ years will give a nice boost to many different topics. I feel there is no doubt I picked the right "knife forum" to join. You also have shown much kindness in helping many people out without making them feel stupid or that their ?'s are stupid. BUT...when "you guys" start sparring.....TALK is cheap !!... PICTURES "are" stronger than ANY words !! I learned THAT lesson quickly !! So I won't sit here and tell what I have,want,need or willing to part with. I will end it here. This only my second post. So I better get off my butt and figure out how to navigate thru this site...make sure I use all the proper etiquette...an most importantly learn how to take and post pics !! I am looking forward to being a contributor. I will try not to disappoint...although after going thru THIS thread...you put that bar pretty high. OH YEAH....Just one more thing...I've also seen there are jerks out there too...there are always gonna be a few out there...but you DON'T stoop to their level....I'm "very" impressed by that !! Since I see that some people get "banned"...there must be a "special knife" that can cut that rotten part of the apple off. Looking forward to having fun. DAVE

All I can say is WOW !!! I've used "BLADE FORUMS" as a sounding board for MANY years b4 making purchases on knives I had little to no knowledge of. I am ALWAYS willing to learn something new. But today I saw how talented and artistic MANY of you are !! The comparisons are great...the pics are "spot on"...and I've been drooling over some some the styles that have been displayed. Many of which I have NEVER seen. My personal collection of 30+ years will give a nice boost to many different topics. I feel there is no doubt I picked the right "knife forum" to join. You also have shown much kindness in helping many people out without making them feel stupid or that their ?'s are stupid. BUT...when "you guys" start sparring.....TALK is cheap !!... PICTURES "are" stronger than ANY words !! I learned THAT lesson quickly !! So I won't sit here and tell what I have,want,need or willing to part with. I will end it here. This only my second post. So I better get off my butt and figure out how to navigate thru this site...make sure I use all the proper etiquette...an most importantly learn how to take and post pics !! I am looking forward to being a contributor. I will try not to disappoint...although after going thru THIS thread...you put that bar pretty high. OH YEAH....Just one more thing...I've also seen there are jerks out there too...there are always gonna be a few out there...but you DON'T stoop to their level....I'm "very" impressed by that !! Since I see that some people get "banned"...there must be a "special knife" that can cut that rotten part of the apple off. Looking forward to having fun. DAVE

Less talk more pictures! Oh, and welcome!

Back