Kershaw zing Damascus

I recently have gotten into the Kershaw knives. I have a zing with the fluted blade, and just picked up an all black zt350.
I saw that the zing was once offered with a Damascus blade, and I have always wanted a Damascus knife. I'd love to see some pics of them.
If you know of a source for one or if they will be produced again, I'd love to know.

Thanks!

I don't think they are making them anymore. But here is a pic:

lk7s.jpg

Zings are awesome. Had been looking for a Dam Zing for months now to finish up the set.

The US made Zings are no longer in production. I think they only made one run of the Damascus blades.

The last Zing arrived yesterday to complete my collection. In this size Kershaw it is my favorite folder. They don't all have the same strength in detent so they don't all flip with the same snap.

i3ap.jpg

Sorry speedy. I bought this one not long ago at my local shop. I think it was the last one they had. I can ask to see if they have any left. daveb068 has dibs on this one.

This is also my favorite smallish knife. The 1735dam is at the top of my most desired list, Ive all but given up on it. I still need to pick up the 1735t and tst but until I get the damascus Im not in the big of a hurry. Isnt there two models with both black handles and black tantos though?

This is also my favorite smallish knife. The 1735dam is at the top of my most desired list, Ive all but given up on it. I still need to pick up the 1735t and tst but until I get the damascus Im not in the big of a hurry. Isnt there two models with both black handles and black tantos though?

You are correct about the black tanto. There is the TBLK and the TCKT. Both are the black blade tanto with black handle. I have only seen one TCKT. As far as I know they are the same knife. Guess the model # changed somewhere along the line. Either one, IMO, would serve go complete the set.

You are correct about the black tanto. There is the TBLK and the TCKT. Both are the black blade tanto with black handle. I have only seen one TCKT. As far as I know they are the same knife. Guess the model # changed somewhere along the line. Either one, IMO, would serve go complete the set.

Without the damascus its a moot point :(

Without the damascus its a moot point :(

Maybe there will be another run on the Damascus. There was talk with the last run that the Zing may be included, but that didn't pan out. If you are looking for one let everyone know. Put it in your sig and post in the wanted section. There are some really nice folk here that can keep an eye out. Having members across the US that have knife stores around them can help a lot.

Back