Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

My 562cf that I added Knockout thumbstuds to. An awesome knife made so much better.
IMG_4120-L.jpg

I raise you and see you....lol
20180623_140856_zpsbqxtpatl.jpg
Whats the build quality of an Exclusive such as that vs the regular model? Not talking about the blade material but things like Blade Centering, Any Screws pre stripped, anything different in the Handle? I guess what I’m asking would be the final Quality Control the most.
Usually those faults are only on the cheaper Kershaws but sometimes I have found it on the high end models, but then again some $200 and above Quality knives of any brand come with some faults aswell.

Just curious before spending that amount because it’s hard for me to buy a Quality knife that often these days so I go back and forth between a few before finally buying lol
Wish I knew as much about knives as I do Guns!

A grail piece found it's way to me with a surprise LOL

1zp38gj.jpg

ogx7y1.jpg

2nqe74m.jpg
That’s one of the nicest knives I’ve seen lately! Love Rexford’s designs along with CTS-204P blade material with that style curved blade. I have some Kershaws with that blade style, almost like a clip point/spear mix.. And yeah the matching model # & serial # is crazy...

Whats the build quality of an Exclusive such as that vs the regular model? Not talking about the blade material but things like Blade Centering, Any Screws pre stripped, anything different in the Handle? I guess what I’m asking would be the final Quality Control the most.
Usually those faults are only on the cheaper Kershaws but sometimes I have found it on the high end models, but then again some $200 and above Quality knives of any brand come with some faults aswell.

Just curious before spending that amount because it’s hard for me to buy a Quality knife that often these days so I go back and forth between a few before finally buying lol
Wish I knew as much about knives as I do Guns!
Mine was perfect in every way, I think someone said theirs was dull from the factory though..so idk

Back