Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

here's a couple of older Kershaws with a newer classic
TcBiv2H.jpg
iujZ6JV.jpg
That ti ats34 one is interesting. What model is that and is that a front flipper way back then??

That ti ats34 one is interesting. What model is that and is that a front flipper way back then??
That’s a 1410 from back in the 70’s, Kershaws entry into the higher end market with Ti handle scales, Ats-34 blade and the “bic” lighter opener, really ahead of its time.

View attachment 1176795 View attachment 1176794 Recieved my HOB style deep carry clips from Kershaw for the link and dividend m390. The link clip fits great where the dividend clip sits above the scale a bit but they work fine and carry plenty deep now. Also came with new screws and all complimentary. Awesome customer service!
I think these 2 knives are some of the best Kershaw has put out. I've owned them both and regret letting them go. I'm sure they will reappear sometime soon in my rotatiin

That is a Tilt, Kershaw was doing some really cool blades a couple of years ago.

That's right. For the life of me I could not remember the name. Yes they were, there was always something interesting on the snapon truck but that was before my collecting days so sadly I had some nice stuff that got lost and destroyed.:oops:

Back