Keurig users

Bmurray

Gold Member
What's everyone's favorite pre-package Keurig coffee. I'm looking for a good espresso roast but haven't found one I like yet. I did get screen cup to make my own.

This one is good for a regular coffee.

My gf is hooked on stbx French roast - I guess she likes the burnt taste - so that’s it for me and I haven’t done much experimenting.
Truth be told, as much as I love the convenience factor in the morning, the incredible amount of waste it produces pains me and I’m beginning to look into other alternatives for home.

I stop buying pods a long time ago, and started using a refillable. I only use mine on the weekends now, and recently I've only used it as a hot water dispenser for my French Press. The pods don't hold enough coffee grinds to produce what I'm looking for. During the week, I just drink the swill at work.

My wife always uses the refillable basket thingies in the Keurig. I only use the thing when I'm in a hurry, otherwise I prefer my coffee from the French press.

Peet's Coffee and Gevalia are my two go-to brands for K-Cups. They both make really great dark and light roasts. But lately I've been making espresso in my Nespresso machine with DELICITALY pods. They are only 25 cents a pod and one pod can make a great double espresso ;)

Keurig user for years. We seem to gravitate towards the dark roast varieties, Starbucks, Pete’s etc.

Illy and Lavazza have recently started selling whole bean and K-Cup regular coffee (Medium/Dark Roast), not just espresso. I fresh grind a pour over every morning and Lavazza is in my top 3 cups of coffee ever. Gevalia Kaffe and my home roasted Sweet Maria's green beans (Sumatra) are the two others.

Back