Kevin Wilkins/Ultima Ratio Regis Knives

Hi All,
Has anyone used or dealt with Kevin? I've emailed him a couple times and he seems like a nice guy and all, but was wondering how useful his chisel ground Trekkers are or any other of his knives on his site. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

jon

I have got three of his knives, a Hunter 1 and two of his Thorn neck knives.

They are all excellent knives and the sheaths Kevin does are also very good (especially as he makes me left handed ones)

I am not a fan of chisel ground blades but I can recomend his products in general very highly.

Kevin is also a pleaseure to talk too except when he rings you at home and you have to try and explain to your wife why a custom knife maker was calling you ( it was for a friend, honest dear
smile.gif
)

------------------
Harvey Wareham

Live Long & Prosper, so you can buy more knives :)

Fear not, Jon, Kevin's a great guy to deal with. I haven't handled the knife you're thinking of, but I got a Thorn in CPM420V for my son that is very nice. The grind lines are perfect and a nice leather sheath, as well.

Jack

I purchased the same custom as Donovan and I can highly recommend Kevin as he does excellent work and is really nice doing business with him. It was my first time ordering a custom from a foreign country and I didn't really know what to expect....it was no problem at all!! BTW I carry my Thorn everyday!

Back