KFU Models

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
I decided that I need a thread for my basic designs so people can see them without having to email me. I will be adding more as I get time to post them.

Sheaths
EDC pocket sheath
IMAG0190.jpg

Universal sheath. I have these in small and large
chrisknives008.jpg

Dangler sheath for Kephart
002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

All my knives will be ground from Aldos 1095 steel. I can use 1/8" or 5/32" stock. I mainly do full flat grinds with convex edges but have been playing around with full convex grinds. I have done a few scandis but they are on hold for now until I make a better jig. I can do liners at that price. I mainly use wood for handles although I will do Micarta, I just don't keep any on hand.

Kephart
5" handle, 4 3/4-5" blade
012-1.jpg

Hunter
5" handle, around 4-5" blade
007-1.jpg

chrisknives001-1.jpg

Large Bushcrafter
4 3/4" handle, 4" blade
006-1.jpg

014.jpg

Small Bushcrafter
4 1/2 to 4 3/4" handle, 3 1/2" blade
P1011864.jpg

Bushpal
4 1/4" handle, 3 1/4" blade
chrisknives001.jpg

009-1.jpg

Bushpik
4 1/2-4 3/4" handle, 4" blade
chrisknives012.jpg

EDC Nessmuck
3 1/2" handle, 3" blade
halloween004.jpg

Funky EDC
3 1/4" blade, 4 1/4" handle
004.jpg

Wide Blade EDC
3" blade, 3 3/4" handle
P1010042.jpg

Necker
3" blade, 4" handle
P1010006.jpg

Sodbuster
3 1/2" handle, 2 1/2" blade
005-2.jpg

Last edited:
Still loving that Hunter!

Same here, I think I'll be ordering one after the holidays!!

eta: Everytime I see pictures of that kephart I like it more and more too. There may be one of them in my future too.

Last edited:
Still loving that Hunter!

. . . this gentleman has fantastic tastes in steel . . . ;)
Merry Christmas to you Guyon, & all the Beckerheads world wide . . . . (including the one and only Moosez & Uncle E ) . . . . :)
Chris, excellent idea to do this. It's like a new candy store moving in next door where you are not running all over the neighborhood trying to find those green and red M&M's . . . . :thumbup:
That Kephart is still raising my pulse level when I see it . . . . .
Be safe.

That hunter rocks!

-Daizee

Very nice work! I'll also be in contact in the new year. A Large Bushcrafter or Bushpik is what I'll be after.

Yeah, that Bushpik is really growing on me. Like it a lot.

Chris, you evil tempter you. Damn. Whatcha gonna post in the second post? Wide blade EDC, etc?

Yeah, wanted to save a slot for new ones!

Chris enjoy the holidays and I'll get with you after the first of the year to place an order.

Love your Large BushCrafter - One with a Black micarta handle would be sweet indeed

Last edited:
it's so nice to see all of these styles bunched together ... the only one missing is the wharncliffe (actually you had two designs) ... and the original EDC ... so that's three :D ... are those designs gone?

The Sneeker wharncliffe is still available, I just haven't put it up there yet Sveqs!

Some sweet looking blades there my friend. I must have looked at this thread 20+ times.

Some sweet looking blades there my friend. I must have looked at this thread 20+ times.

indeed. you and me both warrior. i got Chris's EDC Nessmuk and i was hooked. i can't tell you much i love that li'l knife. just received his bushpik and like that one too. i keep coming back to this thread and see what else i want. i think it will be hard to argue with the kephart.

i received the other two 3rd party. so, looking forward to actually throwing some new business chris's way.

Last edited:
Chris you make some sweet looking knives buddy:thumbup:: I have to get a Kephart with curly maple scales and Bright Orange liners!!!:eagerness: Hint Hint !!!

Back