KFU Wide Blade EDC Knife Arrived And Photos (Extremely Photo Heavy)

. . . . somehow I hear the jingle-jangle of spare change hitting the bottom of a Mason jar nearby . . . . :D
Be safe.
Haha, I hear that. I just got off unemployment, and back to work, so I should have a few extra dollars.

Last edited:
Just showed this knife to my son tonight. He freakin' loved it.

. . . . just make sure you get him his own Mason jar . . . . :D
Side note, congrats on hitting the 2,000 post count my good man, that is a hell of a lot of keystrokes . . . . . ;)
Looking forward to the next 2,000 as well . . .
Be safe.

Damn, I didn't even notice I hit 2,000. I'm a mod on an MP4 forum. I'm about 31 posts shy of 14,000 there, lol.

You're a brave man.

Hesitant to show my knives to my sons....Zachary is only 37, Chad is only 35, Isaiah is only 33....still young & impressionable....afraid it'll put Lust in their hearts....

You're a brave man.

Hesitant to show my knives to my sons....Zachary is only 37, Chad is only 35, Isaiah is only 33....still young & impressionable....afraid it'll put Lust in their hearts....
I hear ya. My son will be 24 this December. He loves knives.

Good snag Warrior! That's one sharp looking blade and your photography rocks!
Hell of a nice knife. Thanks for the compliment, appreciated.

Super nice knife you got yourself there. KFU makes some really great blades. I have one with macadamian(sp?) Nut scales and the same blade finish as yours, its my favorite knife. Enjoy your new EDC!

Super nice knife you got yourself there. KFU makes some really great blades. I have one with macadamian(sp?) Nut scales and the same blade finish as yours, its my favorite knife. Enjoy your new EDC!
Thanks, and yes he does make some hellacious blades. Love em.

Back