• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Khukri!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know much about khukris, but this seems better quality than the Himalayan Imports and Khukri House ones I've owned in the past. No idea what model this is, but the fullers are very skillfully done, there is detailed designs on the handle and sheath, and the edge is sharp enough to cut paper. The kami who made this was a master.

I am the second owner. There are some minor cosmetic blemishes here and there. Edge looks like it never chopped anything. Impressive display piece that is light in the hand but tough enough to chop down a tree. The little knives fit snugly in place. I think it's about 15" OAL. This is a very good quality khukri.

I am asking only $80 shipped for this. This requires a Medium Priority box which will cost me 15 bucks to ship, and I am willing to eat that cost as well as PayPal fees.

Last edited:
These are Fancy Dhankute khukuri made by the kamis in Dharan and sold periodically as fair trade items thru Himalayan Imports.

Alright, here is the deal. Knives are priced well under value, and individual prices are pretty firm, but I will offer deep discounts to anyone who wants multiple knives to reduce shipping fees and post office visits on my end.

This thread is for the fixed blades, although the two antique folders are also available.

Top knife is a HAK "cat claw." This is the "tiger stripe" version so I'm guessing the steel is 440C. Comes with a Kydex sheath. Like New, never used. The gutted paracord wrap can easily be swapped out for another color if you want. Loop is small, for smaller hands. I don't know the size, but I wear a size 8 glove and it is comfortable but snug. This is only for someone with small to medium hands. Great design, my personal favorite of all their designs. Hideaway Knife recently went out of business (again) so good luck finding another of these. SOLD

Next knife is a custom hand forged Fred Perrin mini hawkbill with OD paracord wrap. Kydex is perfect. Outstanding example of his work, scary sharp. Paid 100 at Blade 2015. $85, shipped

At the bottom is a titanium "P38.5" multi-tool by Flud Unlimited. This was marketed as a "bottle opener, can opener, letter opener, screwdriver, and self defense tool." I paid 70 bucks for it. You can have it for SOLD with a FREE bonus!

Then there is this fancy Khukri with a few minor cosmetic flaws. Very sharp and durable. Beautiful craftsmanship. $80, shipped.

Contact me about discount pricing if you want multiple knives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back